Advance computer courses provide the overall knowledge of computer fundamentals along with some advance products.Microwave Institute Khanna provides the best quality of study and guidance for the later age of students.
Doing these advance courses one must be eligible for government jobs and also this course will benefits them if they want to do some advance courses in collage or universities in computers field.
Contents of the Course
Module 1: Fundamentals of computers (Basics)
Hardware and Software
- Understand the main components of a computer, including input and output devices.
- Understand the function of communication devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Understand the role of Operating Systems, programs and apps.
- Turning on the computer and logging on.
- The Windows screen.
- Running programs from the Start Menu.
- Minimising, maximising, moving, resizing and closing windows.
- Logging off and shutting down your computer.
Working with Programs
- Running multiple programs.
- Desktop icons and creating a desktop shortcut.
- Managing programs from the taskbar.
- Closing programs.
- Managing Windows Explorer.
- Creating, moving, renaming and deleting folders and files.
- Understanding file extensions.
- Viewing storage devices and network connections.
- Managing USB flash drives.
- Creating documents in Microsoft Word.
- Typing text, numbers and dates into a document.
- Easy formatting.
- Checking the spelling in your document.
- Making and saving changes to your document.
- Understanding spreadsheet functionality.
- Creating spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- Typing text numbers and dates into a worksheet.
- Easy formulas.
- Easy formatting.
- Charting your data.
- Making and saving changes to your workbook.
- Printing a worksheet.
- Print preview.
- Print settings.
- Managing the print queue.
- The Outlook mail screen elements.
- Composing and sending an email message.
- Managing the Inbox.
Accessing the Internet
- Going to a specific website and bookmarking.
- Understanding how to search/Google effectively.
- Copy and paste Internet content into your documents and emails.
- Stopping and refreshing pages.
- Demystifying the Cloud.
- Understanding social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Computer security best practices.
Module 2: Computer Accounts:
- Manually ( Knowledge of vouchers,day books,cash books,ledgers)
- Computerised (Tally,Shkun)
Module 3: Computer languages (C,C++)
- Introduction to programming languages
- C/C++ language fundamentals
- C/C++ Functions
- Arrays & Strings
Module 4:Web Designing
- Getting to Know the Work Area
- Basic Photo Corrections
- Working with Selections
- Layer Basics
- Correcting and Enhancing Digital Photograph
- Masks and Channels
- HTML Basics